There are few good alternatives for conservative, passive investors who desire superior income generation. These investors are typically forced into risky investments with the hopes of earning even an “adequate” rate of income.
The Solution: Inspire Capital’s “BIG INCOME” Investment Program
- Michael McKee, CFP® is an expert at creating income. Mike’s company, Inspire Capital Management, LLC., is an independent, Registered Investment Advisory.
- Mike will provide each prospective client with a no-cost, investment evaluation to determine their optimal income potential.
- The income goal for a typical investment portfolio is at least 12-15% income annually net of Inspire Capital’s management fee.
- Mike creates a customized, income generation strategy for each client.
- Mike actively manages each client’s investments to minimize risk, maximize income, and maintain liquidity.
- Each client is provided with insurance as needed to protect against capital losses. The insurance will be in the form of protective puts. The use of protective puts may lessen the annual income goal based upon the amount of insurance needed.
- For taxable accounts, Mike has created a methodology designed to limit tax exposure. In simple terms, it’s possible most of the income may be tax free.
- Inspire Capital charges a 2% annual management fee based upon assets under management and never charges sales commissions.
- Clients have separate accounts at Scottrade/T.D. Ameritrade.
Who Can Benefit Most
Conservative investors interested in superior income generation.